Join us! Become a member by choosing a yearly subscription below. General Membership is only $50 annually and Student Membership is only $35 annually. Statera’s Membership program is open to everyone: all gender identities, all races and ethnicities, all religions and creeds, countries of origin, all immigrants and refugees, all abilities and disabilities, and all sexual orientations. Everyone is welcome here.
Thank you for your interest in StateraArts membership! Statera will publicly launch our Membership Program in January of 2019, but you can become an inaugural member today! Your membership will not expire until December 31, 2019. We’re so excited to work with you!
Membership Benefits (2018):
· Access to Statera Newsletter
· Access to Statera Skills- and Strengths-building Podcasts and Webinars
· Access to Statera leadership, staff and board members
· Membership Discounts to Statera Events and Conferences
· Lifetime Statera “Inaugural” membership status
· Affiliation for educators and professionals
· Priority access to Statera network & community
· Priority access to coalition-building gatherings and events
Note: This is a non-voting membership.
Do you have questions about Statera Membership? Please email Membership Director Vanessa Ballam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
*A Note on Inclusion at StaterA
Women: Statera recognizes the limiting nature of the binary use of woman. We serve and welcome anyone on the gender spectrum who identifies either always or some of the time as a woman.
Intersectionality: StateraArts works through an intersectional lens for gender parity. We understand and acknowledge that systems of oppression and discrimination are interdependent and span all social categorizations such as race, class, gender, ability, and sexual orientation as they apply to a given individual or group. Addressing one spoke of systematic discrimination or disadvantage means holistically addressing them all.